Thursday, August 14, 2008

Coo Coo for...Crockpots?

I am into my Crockpot. For some reason this is embarrasing and exciting to me...lol. But, we have zero time and need to eat healthier - as in not Wendy's. I blame their dollar menu, but I digress. So in the spirit of time-saving deliciousness, here are some slow cooker recipes I likey and are SO easy!



Chicken with Black Beans and Cream Cheese You put the chicken breasts in frozen and they turn out so juicy! This dish is awesome served over homemade Quick Spanish Rice!

Easy Turkey Chili

Perfect Pot Roast



Oh and I don't want to wash stuff so I use these. Totally worth it!

I love Recipe Zaar! This website is awesome because you can search for recipes and then see how they are rated. If 533 people think something is 5-stars then I believe them, don't you? Nothing is worse than trying a new recipe and hating it. Also, if you have something in the fridge or pantry you want to use up you can search for recipes by ingredient!

2 comments:

James and Rebecca said...

I too love my crockpot. WIth 2 kids I am way to tired to make a meal with lots of pans. Thanks for the recipes!

the binghams. said...

i've got to get those liners.. i HATE cleaning the crockpot.